Advisor Details Heading link
Meg LaLonde is the academic advisor for all undergraduate minors in Moving Image Arts.
Students interested in minoring in Moving Image Arts should:
- consult with the Moving Image Arts program director
- schedule an advising session with Meg to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Meg for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major/minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing Moving Image Arts minors must schedule an advising session.
Scheduling Advising Heading link
It is recommended that students meet with Meg once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Meg to schedule an appointment.